martes, 3 de mayo de 2011

So Osama is dead...

What the fuck am I supposed to do now? I mean, saving up for the JD-Mobile, the JD-Cave, JD-Computer and the JD-Suit has been hard enough. I was looking forward to start my own manhunt for the scoundrel and now he's gone. My nemesis-to-be. Not trying to sound sarcastic but yeah, shooting an unarmed bearded dude. Way to go marines. Sure, the man blew up people like a hardcore GTA gamer but I'd at least put on a nice soundtrack while doing the deed. Hell, I'd even give him a rapier and demand a shirtless duel on top of a skyscraper ( Soundtrack still playing ).

For the death of one of the most evil masterminds of our time, I gotta say I find it quite anti-climactic. Like the kid who finds out that Santa Claus is really uncle Larry with a rental suit. Don't get me wrong, I'm in NO way implying I sympathize or even pity the man. If anything, I'd draw a dong on his tombstone. But dude, he was gone just like...that. No witty banter exchange with the USA President, no Pre Mortem one-liner, no duel to the death, no mano a mano, no Michael Bay explosions, no NOTHING.

Just "Oh hi what's u-"*BANG*

Dead.

Really Ossie, at this point I'd at least expect your base to start a countdown to self-destruction upon your death. You've been in the "Kill people to decide who has the best imaginary friend" business for YEARS only to be taken by surprise and kick the bucket. You KNOW what planning is. You've been planning your attacks for YEARS, sittin on a leather chair, caressing a cat ( Or baby camel, I don't know how you guys do it there ) and looking all suave with that beard. America FEARED you. America. The world's spoiled fratboy. That's like a Football Quarterback getting shivers at the mention of the Janitor. And now you die. Just like that. No final battle. No struggle.

What a letdown. Whelp, enjoy your stay in muslim hell, where you'll probably be subjected to every single fucked-up fetish the japanese have invented.

Let's face it, you deserve it. Cheerios.

2 comentarios:

Vader dijo...

let me write you a check...

Anónimo dijo...

Ooph. Someone's being sour.