lunes, 16 de mayo de 2011

Episode V : The Mid-Terms Strike Back

And holy fudge, do they strike like the fist of an angry God.

Oh yeah I'll be taking down the cussing since Shaun made me promise I'd change my gamerspeach. Namely "F**K THAT *F***ING S**T TO F***ING HELL! YOU JUST SNIPED ME!HOLY ****** **** ****** SITTING IN A ******** **** ********* CHERRY COKE UP THE *** ********* ***** ******** MICHAEL KEATON!" and such. So yeah, I think I'll need a book of euphemism because oh God, will I need it.

Anyways, after coming back from the massacre known as 'College Mid Terms', the classroom looks emptier than ever. Which leads me to believe that either nobody cares about actually assisting after exams in order to take a break or that half the room commited suicide after realizing that college exams are not the ones you can BS your way through. The stuff you study in a half-hearted way in 20 minutes, teacher has studied for 20 years. So good luck with that. Turns out the only way to pass is to -GASP!- study and pay attention. Since I don't study ever -unless I happen to fall in love with the subject- I settled down for paying attention, which had FINALLY earned me a whooping bonus that allows my monthly fee to be lowered down. More money to the Battle Platypus Army I'm working on!

So I decided to buckle up and finish the mountain of epic homework and projects that were due for next month. Took me 2 entire weeks of dreamlessness. And sorrow. And coffee. And those spicy chips everybody eats to replace natural nourishment. And my God, I need a shave. After all that shizzle, I was finally done and decided to download -Problem, FBI?- some DS videogames to quench my thirst for digital stimuli. Surely enough, I ended up playing such jewels as 'Megaman Zero Collection', '999 : 9 Persons, 9 Hours, 9 Doors' and others. Which I don't remember due to the lack of sleep that day. That was Hardcore Gaming day. Next morning was Hungover Without Even Getting Out Of The House day.

So in short, the Mid Terms slaughtered half of the classroom and made some of them ragequit college at the revelation that "Oh snap! You've gotta actually DO stuff to pass?!". Well, I'd normally be relieved about lazybutts and idiots leaving but most of them had girlfriends OR were girls themselves. So with a whooping total of 27 males and 8 women ( securely voluntarily isolated in the left upper corner of the room ), the place has turned into a bigger sausagefest than Super Smash Bros tournaments.

I'll be updating on the upcomings of the week. If you need me, lit the signal in the sky. It's the one shaped like a giant pecker.

I love birds.

2 comentarios:

SierraBobara dijo...

"too many dicks on the dancefloor...
too many dicks"

jd-hunter dijo...

I...err...what?