martes, 22 de marzo de 2011

Rhapsody of the Leg

Muay Thai. A fighting technique inherited from Thailand, brought to the western world long ago by inmigrants. And also the cause of my morning pains for the last month. While Tae Kwon Do, Judo, Karate, Kung Fu and other oriental disciplines put an emphasis to aesthetics and such, Muay Thai cannalizes it into the ability to turn your oponent ( or yourself ) into a bloody pulp. It's also good for showing your guns to the ladies. Ever since Q-Day, I've been looking for a way to vent my angst into actual positive energy and motivation. I talked to my brother ( who is the ultimate gymfag ) and he told me about this little fighting style in the poetic yet direct way of :

"It's FUCKING bloody."

Ah brother, how I miss you. Anyways, first day there, my angst was gone. It was replaced by several concussions, a kick to the jab and a broken leg. Fortunately, my habit of NEVER wearing tight pants has allowed me to conceal the prothesis.

I mean guys, there are better ways of showing your -laughable- package. Consider speedos.

In any case, it took me an entire week of waking up in complete exhaustion to realize I haven't felt such a rush in a long long time. The moment when your hearbeat increases so much you can hear blood pumping in your ears, trying to decide whether to drink water OR breath -because the urgence your body feels is painstaking-, THAT is the moment I live for. Sharing this with my friends has left such wonderful comments as :

Reld : O_o you crazy
Dad : THAT'S MY BOY! You know, when I was your age I( insert ancient history text here )
Mom : WHAT IS WRONG WITH THOSE PEOPLE! MY POOR BOY, LOOK WHAT THEY'VE DONE TO YOU!
Wachín : Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude...
Renzo : The fuck? Are you trying to fight your way to her or what? Because ninja lessons don't require you to die on the 5th session and are much cheaper.
Diego : CHALLENGE. ACCEPTED ( punched me in the gut )
Shaun : Way to go man! See ya on the weekend! ( no comment on the broken leg, goes back to Amanda )
PP : ESEEEEEEEEEEE...

Oh guys, what would I do without you.

Maybe one of the things that gets me most excited these days is my newfound innate ability with Corel Draw. I mean, it is by no means fun to use but BOY do I get a thrill while creating images. When I get my laptop ( WEBCAM ENABLED WEE )first thing I'm doing is draw a ***GOOGLE CORPORATION AND THE FCC HAS CENSORED THIS CONTENT***

Aw hell yeah.

Meanwhile on college, I got dryhumped by one of my friends. It has derived into a homoerotic battle of epic proportions in which if one of us leaves an opening to his behind, dryhump ensues.

Yes, healthy and educative fun for all the family. Oh the joy.

My black best friend, Api, has been appearing on my head lately. Mainly due to the fact I was used to see him every single day at school and now, a year after, I feel sort of nostalgic. Sure, I saw Reld too but then again, we have a love/hate friendship. Now that I think about it, we met by stabbing each other with pens on breaktime.


Ahhh friendship. What a wonderful thing.






DAMN this apple is juicy.

No hay comentarios: